Wednesday, January 1, 2014

It's a .....

GIRL!! 



I forgot to post these pictures from our gender reveal at Thanksgiving. Jeremy and I found out at my 19 week ultrasound but tricked my family into thinking we didn't know yet then gave out cupcakes with color on the inside... I had fun watching people guess what they thought and then see who was right! 

Jeremy is not quite ready for all the pink, bows, lace, and dresses... But I know he's going to have the biggest daddy's girl on his hands in just a few more months ;) 



(Attempting to take selfies... And please disregard Jeremy's mustache - it was "movember"!)




1 comment:

mark said...

Girls are awesome. You can't understand it till your there. When you hold her, you will understand. And when she smiles at you for just coming into the room your heart will melt.